|Common reasons for errors include: |
- Folded or torn corners – The camera detects a folded and/or torn edge on the check.
- Front image is not legible – “View and Retake” error message may appear.
- Amounts not matching –The amount entered is different than the amount detected on the check; “Oops!” error appears.
- Routing and account numbers unclear – The routing and/or account numbers may not be clearly detected. “Can you clearly read the following Routing and Account numbers?” error appears.
- No camera on the phone – “Phone camera needed” error appears.
- Image is too dark – “The picture is too dark, please retake the picture.” message appears
- Access denied – Appears if access was denied to Mobile Banking by Inspirus Credit Union.