|Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all accounts at Inspirus Credit Union:
- Rate Information. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield on your accounts are set forth in the Account Rates and Terms section of this schedule. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are variable and may change at any time at the discretion of the credit union's Board of Directors.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after providing for required reserves. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yields are the prospective rates and yields that the credit union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
- Compounding and Crediting. The Account Rates and Terms section identifies the Dividend Period for each account and how often dividends will be compounded and credited. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the Dividend Period and ends on the last calendar day of the Dividend Period.
- Balance Information. The minimum balance required to open each account is set forth in the Account Rates and Terms section. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. No minimum balance is required.
- Accrual of Dividends. Dividends will begin to accrue on deposits (cash and non-cash) on the business day you make the deposit to your account.
- Account Limitations. No more than six withdrawals or transfers from your Savings Account may be made each month by phone, Telephone Banking, Online Banking, e-mail, fax, preauthorized withdrawals by draft or ACH, and certain automated transfers. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to Regulation D fees.