My account was closed due to inactivity. Where are my funds?

Washington State law considers a bank account to be abandoned by the owner if it has been inactive and dormant for 3 years.
Multiple notices are sent, alerting our members to the inactivity of their accounts. If no response is received, we are required to remit the funds in the account to the State.
If your money has been sent to the state, please visit the Washington State Department of Revenue Unclaimed Property Division website to file a claim and have your funds returned to you.