The following are common questions from our members and the answers that normally fulfill the associated need. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly via phone at 206-628-4010, toll free at 888-628-4010 or via secured message within your digital banking account.
Payments are initiated from the PayDough widget. Log into Digital Banking and select the PAYDOUGH widget. The following steps summarize the process: Enter the recipient's e-mail address/mobile device phone number if the recipient has a SMS (text) enabled cell phone. Add a memo if you wish. Enter the amount you wish to send. Enter your Inspirus debit card number and expiration date. Check the box next to "I accept the terms of service". Press the send button.
No, PayDough uses the debit card network. When the recipient receives the funds and enters their account number and routing number the funds will be deposited.
Yes. The number of transfers per day is not limited. However, the dollar amount is limited. The limit per day for transferring into the credit union is $15,000. The limit per day for transferring out of the credit union is $15,000. In addition to the daily limits, there is also a monthly limit. The incoming and outgoing transfer limits per month is $25,000.
Daily limits are a rolling 24 hours and it goes down to the second. So, if I reached my limit today at 5:48:40, my limit doesn't reset until tomorrow at 5:48:41.
The recipient will receive an email with a link. The recipient will select the link and either enter their debit card number, or they can enter their bank account number and routing number.
Daily limits are $2,000 per day and $10,000 per month.
As the sender, you will receive an e-mail confirming that the payment was sent The receiver will receive an email that contains a link. Once they select the link, they can choose to have funds deposited to their checking account or savings account or to their debit card.
- A Debit Card is required to send money using this service
- PIN entry is required to authenticate the transaction
- Card number, PIN and card expiration date is required to send money using this service
- Recurring payments are not available
- Funds are deducted from the sender's checking account immediately
- Funds are posted on the same day when the receiver requests the funds be deposited to a debit card
- Funds are posted in 1-3 days when the receive requests the funds be deposited to a checking account
- PayDough not working? Make sure to check your PayDough Menu to make sure that you have the most up to date debit card on file. PayDough transactions will be denied if the debit card on file for your account is expired.
If you are experiencing issues with using PayDough, please contact us at 206-628-4010. You can also contact us through the Message Center in Digital Banking.