The following are common questions from our members and the answers that normally fulfill the associated need. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly via phone at 206-628-4010, toll free at 888-628-4010 or via secured message within your digital banking account.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps and then Samsung Pay™.
- Tap on ADD and align your card with the frame to automatically detect your card number and expiration date (If your camera cannot read the card number, manually enter the card information by tapping on the Enter card manually link shown on the bottom of your screen).
- Confirm you card information and enter any additional information then tap NEXT.
- On the next screen enter your billing address and tap NEXT.
- Review the terms and conditions and tap AGREE TO ALL.
- Samsung Pay™ will then verify your card with Visa and Inspirus Credit Union. You will need to contact the number on your screen to speak to a representative who will verify personal information and account details. The numbers shown for our:
- Visa Credit Card is 1-855-553-4291
- Visa Debit Card is 1-844-646-5465
- Once the verification process has been completed (takes approximately 5-10 minutes), your card is added to Samsung Pay™.
The following devices are compatible with Samsung Pay™:
Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 active, Galaxy S7 edge Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+ Galaxy Note5 Other requirements: Samsung Account and Registered fingerprint or Samsung Pay PIN.
To remove your card from the Samsung Pay™ app, locate the card (swipe left or right to switch card shown) and tap MORE.
Choose Delete Card (located in the upper right) and DELETE again.
Scan your fingerprint or tap PIN and enter your 4 digit code. Samsung Pay™ will show your card as invalid if you have reported your card lost or stolen with the credit union.
Samsung Pay™ is accepted at more merchants than the other mobile payments services. Samsung Pay™ can be used at all merchants where you can swipe your card or tap purchases.
The Samsung Pay™ app is preloaded on compatible devices. It can be found from the Home screen, tap Apps, then tap Samsung Pay™. Tap INSTALL and INSTALL again to set up. Then tap OPEN to begin using Samsung Pay™.
You can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to remotely lock or erase your cards in Samsung Pay™. For more information on the Find My Mobile service go to: https://findmymobile.samsung.com/
If multiple cards are added in Samsung Pay™, the last card used will appear as the default card. To choose a different card to pay with, swipe the screen to the left or right until you get to the card you want to use.
Swipe from the bottom of the screen to the top to access your card in Samsung Pay™ and place your finger on the Home key to verify your identity (or if you’re using a Samsung Pay PIN, tap PIN and enter your 4 digit code).
Place the back of your device close to the store’s card reader and tap NEXT to complete the purchase.
You still may be required to enter your PIN your card’s PIN number if you’re using a Visa debit card; some merchants may prompt you to verify the total charges are correct while others will require a signature.
If the connection is unsuccessful or too much time has passed, touch the “retry” icon at the top of the card. You will not be required to verify your identity again.
Yes, Samsung Pay™ is secure and safer to use than your physical card as your card number is never shared during the purchase and not saved in your device. When you register for Samsung Pay™ your card is assigned a 16 digit virtual number which represents your card number. The virtual number is passed through to the merchant for payment.