The following are common questions from our members and the answers that normally fulfill the associated need. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly via phone at 206-628-4010, toll free at 888-628-4010 or via secured message within your digital banking account.
There may be a couple of reasons why you didn't receive an e-mail:
- This notification may have been filtered into your junk mail by your e-mail service provider. If so, make the appropriate adjustments as outlined by your e-mail service provider to ensure that future notices will be delivered directly to your inbox.
- The e-mail address we have on file for you may be outdated. Verify the correct e-mail address is being used by logging back into Digital Banking, select Settings (in the upper right corner) and then select the Contact tab. If the e-mail address is incorrect, update it by clicking or tapping on the Edit button. Enter the correct e-mail address and press Save Changes.
By using the digital banking platform, you can transfer funds to another financial institution by using the TRANSFERS widget.
- Log into DIGITAL BANKING and from the Dashboard, select the TRANSFERS widget found along the left side.
- Select the CLASSIC option from the menu in the gray box area
- The next screen you will display the classic fields used to execute a transfer.
- If you have already setup the external account
- Simply select it as the "To Account" option and proceed forward with entering the transfer information as usual.
- If this is a new extrernal account, you will need to set it up.
- Click the link "Add an external account" which can be found right under the "To Account" field
- Complete the information in this window and click Save.
- Choose a method to verify your identity and fill out the necessary information.
- At this point, there is a confirmation process in which two small deposits are made in the external accounts.
- The confirmation process has 2 steps and can take up to 3 business days. We will send 2 trial deposit to the specified external account. It may take up to 3 business days for the deposits to appear in your transaction history of that account.
- When the 2 trial deposits have been posted in your transaction history of the external account, come back to Inspirus Digital Banking and confirm they were received.
- This is done via the Settings option, which can be found in the upper right corner of the Digital Banking screen.
- Click the down arrow next to your name and choose Settings.
- Click the Accounts option (far right option in the gray header area)
- At the bottom of this page, you should see the ACH Accounts grouping and a red "Confirm" option.
- Click this option, enter in the amounts of the two trial deposits and then click a final "Confirm" button.
Transfers may take up to three business days to complete. Transfer is offered free of charge as part of membership with the credit union.