The following are common questions from our members and the answers that normally fulfill the associated need. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly via phone at 206-628-4010, toll free at 888-628-4010 or via secured message within your digital banking account.
You can view and download a copy of the Membership Account Agreement Funds Availability Policy via the link directly below:
Membership Account Agreement Funds Availability Policy
Except as specifically described, the following disclosures apply to all accounts at Inspirus Credit Union:
- Rate Information. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield on your accounts are set forth in the Account Rates and Terms section of this schedule. The Annual Percentage Yield is a percentage rate that reflects the total amount of dividends to be paid on an account based on the dividend rate and frequency of compounding for an annual period. For all accounts, the Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yield are variable and may change at any time at the discretion of the credit union's Board of Directors.
- Nature of Dividends. Dividends are paid from current income and available earnings after providing for required reserves. The Dividend Rate and Annual Percentage Yields are the prospective rates and yields that the credit union anticipates paying for the applicable dividend period.
- Compounding and Crediting. The Account Rates and Terms section identifies the Dividend Period for each account and how often dividends will be compounded and credited. The Dividend Period begins on the first calendar day of the Dividend Period and ends on the last calendar day of the Dividend Period.
- Balance Information. The minimum balance required to open each account is set forth in the Account Rates and Terms section. Dividends are calculated by the Daily Balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. No minimum balance is required.
- Accrual of Dividends. Dividends will begin to accrue on deposits (cash and non-cash) on the business day you make the deposit to your account.
- Account Limitations. No more than six withdrawals or transfers from your Savings Account may be made each month by phone, Telephone Banking, Online Banking, e-mail, fax, preauthorized withdrawals by draft or ACH, and certain automated transfers. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to Regulation D fees.
You can view and download a copy of the Consumer Loan Agreement via the link directly below:
Consumer Loan Agreement
You can view and download a copy of the Electronic Communication Consent Agreement via the link directly below:
Electronic Communication Consent Agreement
You can view and download a copy of the Online Statement Access Agreement via the link directly below:
When your credit union opened in 1936, it promised members "a safe place to save and a good place to borrow." That philosophy is as strong as ever. Your credit union is one of the safest, soundest financial institutions in the country.
Each account is federally insured by NCUA for $250,000 and privately insured by ESI for up to an additional $250,000, providing up to $500,000 in protection for each account. Additionally, each IRA account is insured by the NCUA for $250,000 and privately insured by ESI for up to an additional $250,000, providing up to $500,000 in protection. This combined coverage assures our members' savings are protected with the highest level of federal and private insurance available.
Your Credit Union is state-chartered and state-regulated.