The following are common questions from our members and the answers that normally fulfill the associated need. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly via phone at 206-628-4010, toll free at 888-628-4010 or via secured message within your digital banking account.
It's quick and easy to register your Visa credit card to access your account information and many self-service options:
- Log into Online Banking
- Click the Visa Credit Card tab
- Register your account by providing:
- the primary account owner's name (exactly as it appears on the card)
- an email address for your Visa Credit Card profile
- verification of the email address
- that you've read and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Wait just a moment while your information is validated and your account data is collected
- Then you'll be taken to the Summary tab, the default landing page for your Visa credit card account
NOTE: The Visa Credit Card widget requires 3rd party cookies to be enabled and pop-up blocker to be disabled.
If you used Digital Banking to transfer a payment to your Inspirus Credit Union Visa Credit Card from your Inspirus Credit Union checking or savings account, you will see the funds debited from your deposit account immediately. However, the payment will take 2-3 days to reflect on your Visa Credit Card.
Please note that when the payment is applied the card, it will be effective dated for the date you requested the payment.
To register a card:
- Click on the credit card widget.
- Click the Add Card button to register the account and follow the instructions.
Yes, after 8 minutes of idle time you will be logged off of your Visa credit card session and returned to Online Banking.