The following are common questions from our members and the answers that normally fulfill the associated need. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly via phone at 206-628-4010, toll free at 888-628-4010 or via secured message within your digital banking account.
You may sign up to receive eBills from a payee from the Bill Pay Dashboard.
- Click on the Payee name, and click the eBills tab. From there, click Set up eBills, and enter your login information for the Payee in question.
- Finally, click Continue. We will verify your information with your Payee and if your information is accepted you will start to receive eBills.
If you follow these steps and do not see the option to sign up for eBills, this means that the payee does not have the capability to use eBills.
An eBill is an electronic version of your paper billing statement from the payee. You can view your eBills and make payments at anytime. You will be notified when an eBill arrives and when it is due so you'll never have a late payment. In addition, eBills allows you to setup automatic payments, create payment rules and notifications to manage.
You will see two icons for each payee enrolled in eBills. The icon to the left indicates the eBill status and on the right is the Autopay status.
- A green check mark indicates eBills are being received and/or payee is enrolled in Autopay.
- A red X indicates that a payee is not receiving eBills and/or is not enrolled in Autopay.
- A red exclamation point (!) indicates a problem with their eBill enrollment.