How do I resolve problems with my Bill Pay transactions?

If there was a problem with a payment issued from the Bill Pay service, contact us through Message Center or call us during normal business hours. 
If your payment is missing or duplicated or you just need a photocopy proof of payment, please complete and submit the Bill Pay Research Request form.