How do I place a stop payment on a check that has not cleared?

You can place a stop payment on a draft that has not cleared your account by logging into Digital Banking and selecting the ADDITIONAL SERVICES widget. Then select Stop Payment. On the right side of the screen, select New Stop Pay Request. Complete the information, read and agree to the Stop Payment Policy by checking the box in front of I AGREE. Press the Submit Request. There is a $25.00 fee for placing a stop payment.